'The EK Virtual Book Club'
A great book can challenge us...
And not just in the way we think about things, but the way we do them too. Did you know that research proves that the best way to remember new ideas (and act on them) is to share them with someone else?
So what happens when people join 'The EK Virtual Book Club'?
They get the opportunity to:
- Invest in their professional development
- Build relationships and network with other people in, or aspiring to be in, leadership roles
- Engage in meaningful conversations
- Clarify their thinking with the support of a coach/ mentor
- Challenge their assumptions/ their way of doing things
- Share ideas and experience with other people
So how does it work?
- 'The EK Virtual Book Club' meets for 1.5 hours, every quarter
- There are limited spaces to ensure everyone has a chance to participate
- We follow an agenda that allows for intros and networking and then we discuss the book of the quarter
And the best part? I send the book to your home address so you don't even need to find it/ order it!
'The EK Virtual Book Club' is on Zoom so you can join us from anywhere!
The next club is happening soon and places are limited so sign up now!
The EK Virtual Book Club', October 2021 will be reviewing 'Jacinda Arden: A New Kind of Leader', a revealing biography written by journalist Madeleine Chapman that uncovers the woman behind the headlines.
New Zealand's prime minister has been hailed as a leader for a new generation, tired of inaction in the face of issues such as climate change and far-right terrorism. She is known for being a graceful and compassionate leader who is always politically engaged and progressive in her thinking. Ardern is uncompromising and astute.
The ruler of this remote country even made the cover of Time magazine!
So what can we learn from her, her leadership approach and her accomplishments?
Come and join us to discuss this amazing book and what's more at 'The EK Virtual Book Club' you get:
- the support of your coach, Elena Katsandreas
- to build new relationships & network
- challenge your assumptions & your way of doing things
So sign up now to reserve your place!
Want to know what it's like to join a session? Take a look...
"So many positive things to say about Elena, it's hard to know where to start! I’ve joined two of Elena’s EK book clubs so far and both have been a worthwhile experience. Elena does an exquisite job of facilitating the discussion amongst a diverse group of people. She creates such a welcoming, cheerful, and positive space for insight and exchange. If you have the chance to participate in one of her book clubs, I highly recommend it. You don’t even have to lift a finger – the book gets delivered well in advance, right to your house!"