'The EK Virtual Book Club'
A great book can challenge us...
And not just in the way we think about things, but the way we do them too. Did you know that research proves that the best way to remember new ideas (and act on them) is to share them with someone else?
So what happens when people join 'The EK Virtual Book Club'?
They get the opportunity to:
- Invest in their professional development
- Build relationships and network with other people interested in self development
- Engage in meaningful conversations
- Clarify their thinking with the support of a coach/ mentor
- Challenge their assumptions/ their way of doing things
- Share ideas and experience with other people
So how does it work?
- 'The EK Virtual Book Club' meets for 1.5 hours, every quarter
- There are limited spaces to ensure everyone has a chance to participate
- We follow an agenda that allows for intros and networking and then we discuss the book of the quarter
And the best part? I send the book to your home address so you don't even need to find it/ order it!
'The EK Virtual Book Club' is on Zoom so you can join us from anywhere!
The next club is happening soon and places are limited so sign up now!
'The EK Virtual Book Club', January 2022 will be reviewing
'Brian Chesky - The Life and Mind of the Airbnb Founder from Debt to Darling',
an inspiring story of courage and leadership under fire, that provides a blueprint for how to build company culture and a worldwide brand.
Brian Chesky is the darling of the travel world and the sharing economy, but that was not always the case. After Chesky graduated college, the Airbnb founder was an unemployed designer who could not pay his rent and had no sound leadership experience or recognizable management skills. Brian Chesky learned to lead on the fly as his small idea to pay his monthly bills unfolded into Airbnb, and took him from $25,000 in debt to billions of dollars!
'When you start a company, it's more an art than a science because it's totally unknown. Instead of solving high-profile problems, try to solve something that's deeply personal t you. Ideally, if you're an ordinary person and you've just solved your problem, you might have just solved the problem for millions of people' Brian Chesky
Come and join us to discuss this fascinating book and what's more at 'The EK Virtual Book Club' you get:
- the support of your coach, Elena Katsandreas
- to build new relationships & network
- challenge your assumptions & your way of doing things
So sign up now to reserve your place!
Want to know what it's like to join a session? Take a look...
"So many positive things to say about Elena, it's hard to know where to start! I’ve joined two of Elena’s EK book clubs so far and both have been a worthwhile experience. Elena does an exquisite job of facilitating the discussion amongst a diverse group of people. She creates such a welcoming, cheerful, and positive space for insight and exchange. If you have the chance to participate in one of her book clubs, I highly recommend it. You don’t even have to lift a finger – the book gets delivered well in advance, right to your house!"