'The EK Book Club'
A great book can challenge us...
And not just in the way we think about things, but the way we do them too. Did you know that research proves that the best way to remember new ideas (and act on them) is to share them with someone else?
So what happens when people get together and discuss a book at 'The EK Book Club'?
They get the opportunity to:
- Invest in their professional development
- Build relationships and network with other people in,
or aspiring to be in, leadership roles
- Engage in meaningful conversations
- Clarify their thinking with the support of a coach/
- Challenge their assumptions/ their way of doing
- Share ideas and experience with other people
So how does it work?
- 'The EK Book Club' meets for 1.5 hours, every
- There are limited spaces to ensure everyone has a
chance to participate
- We follow an agenda that allows for intros and
networking and then we discuss the book of the
And the best part? I send the book to your home address so you don't even need to find it/ order it!
Remember places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment!
In September 2020 'The EK Book Club' will review:
And it's a very special bookclub
because we will have the opportunity
to put questions to one of the authors, Mark Dando. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
'Want to get more done in your life...?'
'Want to create more space for yourself...?'
'A small book, full of big ideas’
Two dates are currently available:
Tues 1st September 7-8.30pm (GMT)
Sat 26th September 10-11.30am (GMT)